Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gift Giving Made Easy

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

Having your family spread out all over the world is tough at Christmas. I live in North Carolina but my parents are in New York. My grandparents are in Florida, my brother and his family are in California and my sister and her kids are in Colorado. Needless to say, we don’t usually get together during the holidays. In the past I have always shopped for everyone’s gifts, brought them home, wrapped them, then made the trip to the post office to ship them. This year I decided to give myself a gift. I got HughesNet Packages so I could not only shop online but ship as well. I purchased everyone’s presents online and had the gifts shipped directly to the recipients. I figured with the money I saved in gas and time, I could afford to spend a little extra for the gift wrap option. It’s amazing how much more enjoyable the holidays have been for me this year without the work of shopping and shipping. I can’t believe I’ve just now discovered this but in the future it will be the only way I give gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment