Thursday, September 9, 2010

Murder mystery over dinner.

Guest post written by Roger Singleton

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writers and I just love mystery books overall. So when we were on vacation this year we decided to finally go on a murder mystery cruise. I had liked the idea of it for a while but we had never been able to fit it into our vacation schedule during years before that.

When we were there we started talking to some people at our tables during the actual dinner portion of the night. We got to talking and then once one of the actors started in on the dramatics, I was having trouble hearing all of the dialogue. I mentioned this to the lady beside me and she said that she went to miracle ear Tempe when she was having the same problems. That inspired me to look up hearing aid locations Miami on my smart phone then until one of the actors died.

The night was dramatic yet funny more than anything. It ends up that the actress who played the heiress was the murderer after all, who I didn't suspect at all!

My disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment