Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Does Back To School Mean Good Grades?

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I got the kids up and off to school on time this morning. I am so proud of myself. They were eager to get going to, so what is up? I thought they would be hard to even get out of bed this morning much less ready to get dressed early. I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth huh?

Well, I guess I should have expected that, but I really was surprised. We have been talking about how exciting it would be to see all their friends again after such a long break. They even got lots of great clothes for Christmas which always makes them feel great. With new backpacks to go with that, I think they were ready to go show off their new stuff to everyone at school, including the teachers.

When we left the house this morning, Bonnie even reminded me to set the home security alarm (ADT SECURITY SYSTEM). This has been her job all during the break, so I guess she was giving it back to me. You should have seen them racing to the door when they got out of the car. I am so proud of the way they like to go to school That means that they are eager to learn as well as see their friends. I hope it also means good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment