Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fixing the house in Talibon

My mom is trying to finish the house in Talibon in preparation for our trip home. But there's a lot of things to be done and you know money is low. If I have a job I could have help but I told her as long as its close and no mosqueto's can bite Maddie. What happen was when I was still working my mom and I decided to have our house renovated but later she just have it fully demolished and put up a new one. It was an old house already and no maintenance so really is needed lot's for repair which is more than the cost of just demolishing it. They started working it last year but then I got pregnant and stop working and so my mom was the only one putting up the money. When the house is close that is decent to live we stop the work. But now that we are going home and huby and MAddie is going we need to put the tiles and the screen. Also close everthing for the AC. MAddie really needs it. She sweats a lot. Anyway, hope everythings done before we go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment