Thursday, June 25, 2009

Talking with my sister.

I called my sister and we chat for a while. She said that they are very excited for our up coming trip. My father said that if there's still some cases of swine flu then we might just stick around the house avoid crowded environment especially with Maddie being with us. It means we might not to go the mall or beach resort. What a flu, it's going to destroy our vacation. Anyway, we have to monitor though before we go home if it's safe. I don't want to get stuck for five days quarantine. In that case all of our vacations days is over because we are going to be there for 14 days only. What a waste of money hug? Well, hubby needs to work. Next time when Maddie is a bit older maybe well stay for a long time. We too are excited sister and hope we can really go home with God's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment