Friday, June 12, 2009

My life story

I am the eldest daughter in the family of six. I have two sister's and one brother. I grow up in my hometown Talibon, Bohol where I studied my elementary and high school education then I went to the city, Cebu to proceed with my Bachelor's degree. After that I worked in a telecommunications company in Cebu for five years. The company closed in 2000 and so I decided on going into business. I opened a pharmacy in Mandaue after that. I operated it for almost 2 years before I decided to come here in the US of A. I worked in California for almost three years before I decided to get married with my loving and caring husband and moved to Colorado. Later in 2008 I got pregnant and blessed with our bundle of joy, Maddie. Now, I am living in this beautiful and colorful Colorado with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment