Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Enjoyment of Going to a Professional Football Game.

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

Going to a professional football game, especially when it's my favorite team, is like no other experience. Sitting in the stadium, full of screaming fans and watching the two teams battle it out makes for a perfect day. Hearing the crunch as the players meet to get at the ball is a beautiful noise, and I love watching a talented quarterback spin the ball across the field.

I love watching the games in person, but when I can't watch a professional football game in the stadium I enjoy watching it on satellite TV from www.expertsatellite.com. This helps me to catch the plays, my favorite players and have a good time even if I can't be there in person. I always like to wear the team colors and make a bet on who the winner will be. When I watch, I also love to have a pizza and a beer to enjoy with the game. Me and the guys can have a good time taking in an afternoon game and hoping that our favorite team will win and head for the playoffs.

My disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment