Monday, October 18, 2010

On Demand on the Go.

Contribution by Franklin Meyers

As a travel writer I spend a lot of time on the road from assignment to assignment. Often I stay in hotels that provide satellite TV from www.direct.tv in the rooms. When I'm knackered after a day of traveling or work, I like to relax with my head on the pillow and my remote in hand. Because I travel so much for work, I rarely have time to make it to the theater or keep track of what movies are in the theater or on DVD. When i'm alone in my hotel room, I use this opportunity to catch up on movies on demand on satellite TV.

Depending on the hotel, these on demand movies are sometimes released before DVD. I can watch the latest films with a press of the button. The charge is put on my room bill and I can relax and be entertained. Let's face it, you don't always get the largest variety of channels in a hotel room, so having this option is incredibly refreshing. I like the power to watch what I want when I want- even on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment