Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life in NOLA.

Guest post written by Peter Jones

Living in New Orleans is really a treat. My wife and I moved here a few years ago to get a look at a differnet part of the US (we'd been in Maine for nearly 40 years and wanted to see some of the south). It's a really fun place to live! We try to go explore a new part of the French Quarter every Saturday so we get to know the history of the place. Last week as we were walking down Bourbon Street we ran right into a street fair, which was a blast. I used to play the trumpet back in college, so it was great to hear some of the street jazz musicians were playing on the sidelines. They played some great tunes. I wished I could have joined them!

And what made our stroll even better? I just got some new hearing aids from HearingAids.Miracle-Ear.com, so everything was crystal clear. And the rest of the day was even better. We topped off our evening with a big pot of cajun jumbo and some beignets from a nearby pastry store. I can't wait to see what next Saturday holds, and every day in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment